Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wild Winter Wednesday at the Zoo

 
 We went to the zoo in the cold February snow with our homeschool friends...
 It was Willow's last day to be 9...
 She and Eli had a blast being photographers... I just kept looking at her thinking she was growing oh so fast.  Something about turning double digits....
 Rowan loved his first trip to see the animals.  He stayed cozy warm in the ergo.

 
 He even rode the carousel...the elephant of course.  He was all smiles!


 


The sun was out and kept us warm....
We will be back soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!