Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow and Ice

 So these pictures really don't do it justice and I should have snapped some before it started melting but this is what we have been living in for the last month and a half!
 The pictures are blurry because I am in the rental car...yes, rental.  Aspen was driving my van when a guy lost control during the first big snow we had on Christmas Eve and he slid across 2 lanes and slammed into her.  She was fine but the van may be totalled.  We are still waiting to hear...


This is our street, or at least was our street. Thank goodness for the 40 degree days we have had lately it is finally starting to melt!

 Josh works at this car wash down the street :)  Yes, they are crazy busy even in the snow!
 And here are just a few of the deadly icecicles hanging from our house.  This long one was over 10 feet!
I so can't wait for summer!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!