Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

 What a whirlwind of a day! It started off with me giving the kids a little something...then I was off to La Leche League with Rowan where we got to finally meet up with my friend and her adorable little boy.  During this time, David and Willow went to The Children's Theater to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice with Willow's homeschool group and they loved it!
 Then it was a quick lunch and Willow and I were off to another homeschool group for a Valentine's Day Party.  She had such a great time!
 She had made tons of valentines to give out...

 And she was quite happy with her loot!
Then it was off to theater class for Willow...David, Rowan and I walked around the Avenues during her class and then the four of us headed to Market Street Broiler for a delicious dinner!  We sat next to a cute woman with her 3 little boys, 8, 4 and 9 weeks!  They were her dates for the evening ;) We were the loud crazy breastfeeding end of the restaurant. Of course we brought home some yummy desserts for the older crew...

Rowan and I then took a bath with our heart shaped bath bomb from Gam Gam and then I crashed at 10:30 (way early for me these days!) from a very, very long but wonderful day.

Hope your Valentines Day was fun :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!