Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, February 15, 2013

First Cast...

 
Mara got her first cast on.  First ever and first of two she will be wearing while her ankle heals.
 The stitching was something out of Nightmare Before Christmas!
 
 
 And on the inside something out of Terminator!
 
 Rowan just loved the crinkly paper...
 
 Light blue with a dark blue stripe this time...


 Rowan is obsessed with her scooter...David already has plans for him to have a motorcycle...yeah right...
 
Of course lots of signing...
Heal quickly Miss Mara!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!