Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, January 7, 2013

Little Singer

This weekend, we went to see the Hobbit, 1st time for me and Rowan and 2nd for everyone else. Not that Rowan actually watched the Hobbit, he spent the majority of his time asleep in the ergo.  However, as soon as the Dwarves started to sing their song, the one that convinces Bilbo to go on the adventure, Rowan began to sing along. He loves to sing! It is so very sweet to hear. I think I have another music lover!
 
The Hobbit is one of the many stories that my older 3 grew up on.  We would climb into our big family bed and David would read.  Josh especially was raised on JRR Tolkien.  Needless to say we all LOVED the movie and can't wait for the next. 

Willow and I have begun reading it now and she is even learning to write dwarven! She wished Rosetta Stone had a set for Dwarven :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!