Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cabin in the Blizzard

Maggie was jumping for joy when she heard we were heading to the cabin! We drove through a blizzard to get there. It was snowing so much that they closed the interstate right after we got through.  What normally takes us about 45 minutes to drive took us 3 hours!  Back at the house they got 25 inches of fresh snow!

Rowan enjoyed lounging by the warm fire and playing with his toys with mom... he had lots of funny faces to share.... He has started making this growling sound that I have yet to capture on video...it is so cute :)









 

He was not to keen on the moose get up but mommy likes to dress him up cute so he gave in....
 
Josh, Cody and Willow enjoyed sledding, sledding and more sledding...


 
And of course the dogs can't get enough of catching snowballs and chasing sledders...


Not sure how Snowy feels about sledding though...

Juniper even had beard cicles... :)



Maggie catching a snowball!

Rowan liked being pulled on the sled with Josh...
 

Another great trip to the cabin!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!