Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

7 Months

Mr. Rowan is 7 months actual, 4 1/2 months adjusted, 14 lbs 9.5 oz, 26 inches long of squishy sweetness.  He is so much fun these days.  Lots of laughing, smiling, interest in EVERYTHING! He still adores people and being in the action.  However, the car is still not a pleasant experience unless we have the whole gang in there singing songs so we don't go too many places these days.  He is such a little music lover and even sings along sometimes. He is getting so big. I was looking back at pictures and it is amazing how much he has changed in just a couple of months time. I am trying to savor every minute of it. Rowan is almost sitting up on his own, but he still prefers to stand. He is a roller and a kicker and pushes all the way up on his hands now.  He is so very strong. Sleep is still not a top priority for him...well, at least long periods of sleep.  He loves his 10-30 minute naps!

Rowan and I post workout!
Recently Rowan and I have started working out with the Babywearing workout.  He rides along in the ergo and just smiles and laughs....and then he falls completely asleep.  I miss going to the gym and running, but it will still be there when Rowan and I are ready.  I don't leave my babies and well, we have 2 feet of snow outside and a nasty inversion so I am happy to have this workout and a slew of online friends to do it with. There is no way I would take him to the gym daycare either.  One time Willow came along with me and I was watching her on the TV monitors and saw a toddler take a bottle from a tiny infant in a carseat and put it in his mouth.  The staff person took it from the toddler and just gave it back to the baby.  Gross!  I am looking forward to warmer weather and hitting the streets with Rowan.  Willow and I logged many miles in her Kelty and I plan to do the same with Rowan. 

We love you little man.  Can't believe 7 months has passed!
Even in the NICU he liked to have his feet crossed at the ankles :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!