Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Christmas 2012


 Josh woke me up about 8 am...he said" mommy, get up, I am ashamed of ourselves, 8:00? I can't believe we "slept" in!

 Our poor, poor dead tree... I guess even with all the watering, over a month in our dry, dry house did it in...It was a great tree.
 Rowan's present was bigger than him!  He did not understand what we were all doing...but he loved all the paper!
She was thrilled with her ipod!

 D and D books and all new computer guts...one happy guy...

 Mara could not believe the stash of nail polish...

 Wii games, ipod and a new phone for Aspen!



 American girl doll stuffs...

 Rowan loved all of his gifts...Thank you family for everything!
 


yessss, more paper!



Such a happy little guy!

The aftermath...

 Time for the stockings!

 Maggie and Junie loved their bones...and even Snowy liked his new outfit!



 
 And Rowan LOVES his swing!!
Hope your Christmas was magical!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!