Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Date Night Christmas Style


 The plan was to go out to dinner and finally finish up Game of Thrones!
 Rowan, Maggie and I were hanging out in the school room before Aric and Becca arrived.  Maggie wants so badly to lick him to death!
 Oh how I love my chubby cheeked little man!  I am so happy he will wear all the hats I made for him! I love this little acorn hat...Willow has one to match...I need a picture :)

 After dinner there was "dessert"! Well, a Christmas present dessert...


Chilling rocks for keeping your drink cold without watering it down...

 
 And so there was whiskey to be had...
 
David and Willow turned it into Rudolph :) 
Happy Christmas dear friends!  We love you :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!