Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Leonardo and Da vinci The Genius Exhibit

 
 Yesterday we went with our Homeschool friends to The Leonardo and to The Da vinci The Genius exhibit.  It was fun to go on a field trip with the whole family (minus Aspen of course).  We have not done that in forever! Da vinci was a pretty amazing man. And, according to Josh, an unschooler since he learned everything through observation.
Willow and Wolfie creating a stop animation movie

Eli creating a stop animation movie
Willow and I got memberships.  They give educators a free membership or you can take $45 off any of their other membership options.  So we opted for the membership for 2 and we get to go the whole year for $20! We are excited about that.
Josh and David playing with Art Craze on the very cool touch screen monitors
Now there is a new "need" in the family...touch screen monitors...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!