Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Frog and Toad

 Last night, Willow's Broadway Kids class had their recital and performed 2 songs from Frog and Toad.  She LOVES her classes and was excited to show us what she had been working on.
 Wolfie and Eli are such great friends and came along to support her.  Truly, they were amazingly patient since several little kid classes performed before Willow and well...we will just say it was a lot to sit through ;)
Willow's teacher Penny

 Rowan loved it! We even met a little girl named Lily that was just 2 days older than Rowan.  It was fun to see that while he is a wee one he is doing all the same things that she was doing.  And, he weighs more than she did at 2 months, which is his adjusted age so hey, I will take that as we are doing well...although I already knew that ;)


The Three Muskateers :)
Then it was off to Sonic for some milkshakes and then home for hours on the trampoline, watching Family Guy and playing xbox with Josh :)

Here are her performances...my blog layout chops off half the video so go to you tube to watch :)

http://youtu.be/0vEgr5MBkIU

 



http://youtu.be/ypn9baQWa-0

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!