Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, November 19, 2012

Family Baby Shower for Rowan

 
Last Saturday, David's sweet Aunt Susan threw a family baby shower for Rowan. Thank you so much to everyone that came and celebrated our little miracle!
 
Sitting with Grandma...

Willow and her cousin Sierra looking down on the action

 Rowan loved Aunt Diane :) He had a lot of stories to tell her...

 Becca came along with me and held Rowan while I opened all of his wonderful gifts.



Susan, David's very talented sister, made me this beautiful quilt...Rowan loves it!


 I swear he was watching and looking at everything I opened like he knew it was all for him  lol
 Thanks Grandma for the Bumbo seat!
 Everyone needs diapers :)
 Rowan got a new wardrobe and just in time as he is starting to outgrow everything, a beautiful quilt, bath soaps, washclothes, toys, bibs, burp cloths, a bumbo seat, diapers and wipes tons of books...
Susan made a delicious lunch of chicken enchiladas, salad and rolls and Grandma made a cake...a delicious cake called "Better Than Sex Cake"...you will have to decide that for yourself ;)

It was a fun afternoon and Rowan loves all of his gifts! We are so blessed.

Thank you all!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!