Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, November 16, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Willow has been DYING to see the final movie in the Twilight Saga and today was the day.  David, Rowan, Willow and I headed to a surprisingly empty theater to finish off the series. We thought it was good. Willow was a little sad to see it end. She wants to read the books now...but not until we have finished the Narnia series and The Hobbit (now, the whole family is excited about The Hobbit!)  Rowan is going to be addicted to movies, or at least computer/tv screens I think...it is inevitable in our house with all the gaming going on... He slept through the movie today and even fell back to sleep at lunch. She is in love with her little brother :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!