Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hee Haw Farms 2012

 
Part of me is still in disbelief that it is October! It seems like time is flying by.  But, being October we have to keep with tradition and heading to Hee Haw Farms is one of them :)  This time we went with our homeschool kids club friends.

They had many animals about to give birth at any moment :)




This little lady was wider than she was tall! She was ready to pop any minute :)

Ahh, the corn bin...
 
It's all fun until someone looses their cell phone :) Luckily they found it!

Time for the annual burial...



Tiny toes peeking through...


 
Rowan wasn't too keen on being buried ;) But he was happy to sit on Willow's lap in the corn....
 

Growing growing....
Off to find our way out of the corn maze...that lasted all of about 10 minutes...it was so hot!


 
Then onto the hay ride...hopefully Rowan wasn't shaken too much! He didn't like it when the ride stopped :)

Rowan and I hung out in the shade while Willow was on the search for the perfect pumpkin...


Giant sunflowers and the perfect pumpkin....
 
Afterwards it was off to rock climbing and then the chiropractor( man did I need that adjustment!...Rowan is getting heavy!) ...pizza night for the kids and date night at Z'Tejas for me, David and Rowan :)
 
Just another great day to be a homeschooler!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!