Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Famous Duos Halloween Party

 Last night we attended a friend's "Famous Duos" Halloween Party.  David and I were Wesley and Buttercup from The Princess Bride.  I wanted Rowan to be an R.O.U.S. but unfortunately my hands are full 24/7 and sewing a rodent costume was not in the mix, so he was a monster...and a darn cute one at that!
 Although he was not to sure about it!
 While I was getting ready, Mara and Willow thought it would be funny to put my wig on Rowan...he was not amused :) I think he was a little freaked out by all the hair on me and then the lack of facial hair on David when he shaved for the moustache :)
We had such a fun night at the party! Rowan is a party animal :) We didn't get home and into bed until almost 2 am...and the last of the kid partyers that were hanging at our house left at 3 am!

We love Halloween. Looking forward to carving pumpkins and trick or treating :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!