Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Utah State Fair 2012

 
 I braved the fair today with the babe.  It was fun :)  The girls had a blast so I am glad we went....It was not crowded, which is good since I am trying to avoid crowds with Rowan...but being outside makes it a bit better...
 The one day I decided to bring the real camera and I get it out to take pictures and there is no SD card in it...so my phone it is...

 
 We got in for a buck each with our homeschool affidavit.  Not too bad :)







 
 Willow made Mara participate in the farm :)

 
 The wild science building was cool...
 






 
 This mirror was freaky...Mara and I look way too much a like!


 
 Must get a silky chicken one day....
 
 Of course the animals are always fun to check out...now Mara wants a goat :)

Rowan just slept the day away... except when he had his "we have left the house so it is time" blowout :)....happens every time...Grandpa's birthday dinner, rock climbing, the farmers market, the park and now the fair :)
 
 oh mama pig, I know how you feel :)  These little ones are so precious...makes me never want to eat pork again....
 
 Riding the barn is always a tradition...

 If it looks like the girls had the rides to themselves they practically did :)


Willow rode the pirate ship 20 times at least...most of the time she was alone....my little daredevil....

Happiness is flying....
 
Now home and then off to gym for Willow.... I need a massage....

life is good ( and busy :) )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!