Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 2, 2012

No More Oxygen!

Yes! We are oxygen free!!! We went to see our awesome new pediatrician and he said "have you tried taking him off and watch what happens?" so we did and he never went back on....makes me wonder how long he was on it and didn't really need it :) It is awesome to be free of the wires!!!  Now we go everywhere! We have been out to lunch, to the farmer's market, walking through the neighborhood, to friends houses and costco...it is so great to be free and not tethered! Rowan LOVES the moby wrap so in he goes and off we go! He gets a lot of attention while we are out :) 

Rowan was "talking" to us the other night but as soon as we got out the camera...he was quiet :)


 We just love this little guy :)

This was his response to daddy going back to work today :(  None of us were thrilled....at least he is working at home for the next few days....we need to become independently wealthy so we can all hang out together all day :)

Life is good...and getting back to somewhat "normal" :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!