Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I am an Arcane Mage

 World of Warcraft's newest expansion, Mists of Pandaria came out on Tuesday.  Rowan was sporting his panda hat, ready for playing :)
Josh and his friend Hannah stayed up all night prepared with "rations" to make it through.  Apparently the leveling is slow but as I type this they are nearly there (to level 90).  I have only been able to play for about 30 minutes, but so far it is fun :)

Looking foreword to 90....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!