Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Visitors, Visitors Oh My!

 Yesterday was a big day for Rowan!  I got to give him his first bath with the physical therapist.  She was showing me some things to mimic being in utero so that he is more comfortable with his extremities. Those arms and legs are scary things! :)   I also learned some great massage techniques Oh, the things we have learned!  I wish I had pictures but my hands were kinda full...We get to give him his 2 baths a week now that he is 36 weeks gestation.  He absolutely loved it.  I told him it was spa day :) His favorite part was the toothbrush scrubbing his scalp lol!

Then that evening, he had many visitors come to say hello.
 Grandma and Grandpa! Grandma got to hold him ...


 Aunt Catherine and cousin Brenna from Arizona...



 Aunt Patti and Uncle Mikey from Connecticut :)




And then Josh :)  Josh had spent the day with Grandpa and his cousins boating on Jordanell.  One day Rowan will be out there too!


 High five little man...
Rowan is so loved :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!