Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wickedly Happy 22nd Anniversary


 Happily celebrating 22 years.... Mara did my hair and makeup...
 And David surprised me with tickets to see Wicked!  It was amazing :)

 Then it was off to the NICU for a "pump pit stop" ;) and some Rowan snuggle time...
 Then out to dinner at Market Street, one of our favorites!

 And back to to the NICU for kangaroo...gotta get at least 3 hours a day in!  I look as tired as I felt lol...

We laughed and thought about last year how we were floating in the pool in Wendover...who would of thought a year later we would be celebrating in between NICU visits...seriously, you never know what life is going to give you :)

Looking forward to 23...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!