Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Swaner Eco Center: Kids Club June 6, 2012

 Willow and I had a lot of fun in Park City exploring the Swaner Eco Center and checking out some bugs and frogs...


The center had collected a few insect specimens and larvae for the kids to check out under magnifying glass...







 After checking out the bug specimens, it was off to the pond in search for some frogs...



 Then she decided to join a few others and head all the way into the pond...


 Tadpole found!


 One happy girl :)

 With boots filled with water...

Another great day to be a homeschooler....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!