Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 13, 2012

One Lucky Mama

 I am one lucky mama! Ok, I know I am spoiled but I am soooo not a morning person and that combined with the pregnancy has made me even less than a morning person.  Every day, David makes me a smoothie and brings me that and walnuts and my plethora of prenatal vitamins, fish oil and other supplements and puts in on my nightstand so I can wake up and eat and face the day :)  What a great guy, I know.   Today, being Mother's Day, it came on a platter complete with a rose and a shrinky dink message :)  A little while later the doorbell rang and the beautiful flowers arrived.  Willow also made me a shrinky dink (that was the theme of the weekend...we went through a whole package creating little things!)

 Willow painted this beautiful flower for me...

And Mara painted this mama with "Mother" written on her belly.

I feel so loved and so very lucky!

We headed to lunch at The Corner Bakery Cafe...

My sweet family (minus Aspen ;)) Love you guys!

And then Willow and I went to Liberty Park for a walk and a bike ride on her new bike...

Now I am curled up in bed with World of Warcraft and a movie :)

Life is so good! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!