Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mazatlan 2012: Day Three

Yummy french toast!
Another fabulous day in Mazatlan!

shell collecting...
Pool fun...

The snorkeling master...


David and his water volleyball...

His team won...free drinks!


Waiting for the sunblock to dry...

floating...been doing a lot of that lately :)
So, at one point I look up and there is this guy dancing on the side of the pool, next thing we know Willow is up there too.  The entire pool was cheering and clapping for her :) Ahhh, that's my girl :) See the video below...
taking a bow :)

Back to the beach...

For some sand castle building...


which unfortunately was cut short by a sting from a captured jellyfish...




David taking it all in...

Some kite flying...


And baby belly kisses...

on the way back to the villa.... iguanas everywhere!


showered and ready for bed :)

Ahh, my little dancing queen :)


Loving Paradise...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!