Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, May 25, 2012

Mazatlan 2012: Day One


Tuesday started with a very early morning.  Josh took us to the airport at 5:45 am to catch our flight to Mazatlan!  Willow slept on both legs of the flight and then on the bus ride to the resort.


Grandma and Grandpa were kind enough to watch Willow swim at the Villa pool while David and I took a nap.  It was much needed! 


 Some snapshots of Grandma and Grandpa's Villa...





 Then, we headed over to the main pool for some swimming and chips and guacamole!



 Of course Willow had to have pizza :)

I love my Grandma :)
 After a couple of hours by the pool, we headed into Mazatlan for dinner with everyone...Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Rowin.

 A lovely dinner right on the beach and sunset...



 Complete with entertainment by our server!

A wonderful arrival day in paradise!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!