Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, May 28, 2012

Mazatlan 2012: Day Four

Some of the local wildlife... Iguanas and birds galore! Just a little bit of what we see on our way to breakfast...



Willow is fascinated by the shower caps lol...and the washer/dryer.  I would love one of these, but it is a front loader and that means no more felting for me. It is cool though!

We decided to go to the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan resort in town for the day...having lunch at Cilantro's...

Nothing says yummy Mexican food like buttered noodles!

Enjoying the breeze off the ocean :)

This one is for you Aric! They make em strong down here....lol

There were tons of kids at this pool! They had a water balloon fight and Willow got right in...







And then they broke out the giant red ball....

After some fun in the pool, it was down to the beach :)

Captured crab...




Then back to Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay for some more swimming...




captured hermit crab...



After a few hours at the pool, back to the Villa for some more animal hunting :) Chasing the jack rabbits...

Once the sun went down, the frogs came out...


Kissing the frog goodnight :)

Loving Paradise!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!