Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mazatlan 2012: Day 7

 Crazy gymnast child walking around the villa :)

  More of the pool...

 A stop at the cafe for some ice cream...

 The cute jackrabbits that roam the golf course around the resort...

loving the villa pool and the peaceful surroundings....





 Off to dinner in town...

Another taxi ride in the open air...


 An AMAZING dinner at a restaurant called ME....
 I am still dreaming of the blackberry chipotle sauce on my steak....it was so delicious!

We had such a fun time!

Oh, and the pottery was ready to be picked up!

Just another glorious day in Mazatlan!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!