Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Redo


Mara's new mint green room that she painted all by herself :)
  Maybe it is nesting, maybe spring cleaning fever or maybe this is 4 years in the making, finally finishing what we started! Whatever it is, it is happening.  The painting and tiling will happen over the next 3 weeks and then the carpet is coming. 
Mara's beautiful wall of art :)

 Willow's new purple amethyst room with stars courtesy of Mara :) Everything is still in a big pile in the middle of the room until we finish the touch ups and the closet.

 Peering down into the basement (don't look at the mess!) ... the carpet is nearly gone and the walls are painted...
 Josh's cave lol, he chose a dark purple.  It actually looks pretty good :)

This weekend is finishing up the kids rooms, ripping out all the trim work and carpet that is left, painting the upstairs hall and starting on the master bedroom.   The carpet guy came out today to get the official measurements on the rooms that will be carpeted and that should happen in the next 3 weeks.  In the meantime, parts of the den, the dining room and the master bathroom are going to tiled.  I am tired just thinking about it.  Don't worry, I can't do much.  Thank goodness we have these strong kids lol!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Looks great! Come do my house next? :-)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!