Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 2, 2012

Black Holes

 More snow and more cold meant we needed something to do inside! We were planning on the aquarium but then Dad suggested meeting him for lunch and that took us downtown.  So, the Clark Planetarium it was... After taking Mara to school, a trip to the gym and an acupuncture treatment for mom we headed to lunch.  Then off to the planetarium for an afternoon of discovery.
 We decided to see a movie about Black Holes but that left us with about 1 1/2 hours to kill...



playing with the clouds

learning about neon and xenon gas

making electricity

where she could have stayed all day...

a trip to the moon...

and then to mars...

watching to world go round...

and even though we had a wonderful lunch, she was starving again...I swear she is about to grow 10 feet!

and the day was complete with a new friend from the gift shop...
 unschooling is so much fun...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!