Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Welcoming in 40

So our big plans to spend a few days in Vegas with our dear friends Becca and Aric celebrating my 40th b-day "Vegas style" were abruptly changed when our surprise baby came into the picture :)  So... David whisked me away for a romantic evening here is Salt Lake...

Dinner at Market Street...Cippino...sooo yummy...although, I have to say David's is better :)

 ok, so this is so not gluten free but how can you resist almond torte with Bavarian creme and fresh raspberries??


 "I need to be somewhere warm, by the ocean with lots of seafood to eat"...that is what I keep telling David...I hate winter with a passion.  I cannot wait for summer!  So, he took me to "Hawaii" :)

 The Anniversary Inn has "themed rooms" :)  It was a lot of fun...


 A great way to welcome in 40!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!