Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

 We signed up to take 21 valentines to Veterans at the VA Hospital on Valentines day.  Willow got right to work making them all :)





 Then along came the day!

Happy Valentines Day!

She was really excited!
It was a great day! The Veterans were so sweet! One was so impressed with Willow, he asked her if she would be offended if he gave her some money to cover her supplies :)
 We will definitely head back next year with many more valentines in tow.  There must have been 100 Veterans there today.
They gave Willow a flag set to paint and put together :)
 The first Veteran she spoke to gave us these glass blown heart pendants that he makes!  They are gorgeous! We were thrilled to receive such treasures.

Hope your Valentines Day is full of love :)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Awesome job, Willow! I'm sure you made a lot of people happy.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!