Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, February 27, 2012

Knitting For Baby

 I've been keeping myself busy :)  I love knitting baby things because they are small and knit up pretty quickly.  I made this acorn sleep sak and hat out of alpaca...I want one for myself...it is so soft..the woman at the yarn store said I must really love my baby to put them in this yarn...I was like duh? I don't use crappy yarn!

I got the pattern for http://www.brightfamfarm.blogspot.com/ Look at that sweet baby!  I can't wait to put my little one in it :)

Every baby has to have a fruit hat.  I will make him a pumpkin hat too...This was knit with Cascade 220.

Sweet baby bolero from One Skein.  Blue Sky Alpaca Organic Cotton. So soft and sweet :)

And my friend Becca (aka Gam Gam as she would like the baby to call her) is spoiling me rotten with sweet knits and crochets :)
Much, much more to come!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!