Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Family Birthday Dinner 2012: The Big Announcement!


 We love you Grandma and Grandpa!


This was a big dinner.  Grandma was given a birthday card from our family(made by Willow) with a very special surprise in it :) It took her a minute to figure it out, but Susan and Grandpa got it right away! Here is the video of her opening it....




In case you are wondering what was inside, here is the card. It has the ultrasound picture of our newest family member :)  Due August 29th!


Cute Cousins!

More cute cousins :)


Happy Birthday to all the February Read's and Schiffbauer's!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!