Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bird is the Word

Last Wednesday's homeschool swap with Dust Fairies and Darwin  took us to the Tracy Aviary to check out their new indoor bird show.

waiting ever so patiently for the show to begin...





 The we walked around for a bit to check out some of the residents...


two of the cutest fish I know!





 Some of the inhabitants were feisty...








 Then it was back for another show... All about Beaks with a parrot, toucan and hawk...They have names, I just can't remember anything lately ;)




 The indoor shows are cool.  The girls were asking question after question and the trainer said "wow, we have such an intelligent audience today"...I said to myself , yeah...they are homeschooled and naturally curious :)




Fun with the birds...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!