Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baby Announcements and Ultrasounds :)

 Willow and I had a lot of fun making these announcements to send to our far away family.  Unfortunatly, best laid plans don't always work out and my facebook photo gave it away before all the announcements arrived.  But I think everyone knows by now :) 

Here are the ultrasound pictures we have had so far...
about 7 weeks :)
12 weeks :)
The 12 week ultrasound was for a nuchal fold test to rule out chromosomal issues.  Everything came back normal :)  We will have another ultrasound in April to find out if it is a boy or a girl.  I think it is a boy, but we shall see.

So much fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!