Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

9

 Willow is 9 today.  And a Happy, Happy Birthday  it was :)

 Presents and presents...



 The smiles say it all!

I love you Aunt Wendy, Uncle Chris and Jacob!
 Even 6 am "before Daddy goes to work" presents :)



 note to self...setting up tennie tiny parts at 6 am when your fingers don't work is not the greatest idea!
 Pure joy...


ok, that is the cutest :)
After I went back to sleep and then drug myself to the gym....
Lunch with 2 of my favorite girls...a stop at the bank for the Birthday $2 bill, then shopping with all the Birthday cash :) Thank you Nana, Rene, Granny and Grandma and Grandpa!

Dinner at Willow's choice...Texas Roadhouse

Showing off their matching "Mara Manicured" nails :)

Then the "yehaw" Birthday scream, complete with a spotlight and a saddle seat!

 She only likes this place for the cinnamon butter and the saddle.  I swear she ate 10 rolls!

 Then to Baskin Robbons for some ice cream...

 I don't think we can eat another bite today!

We love you some much Willow Bean :)  Happy 9th Birthday!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!