Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Free Day at The Hogle Zoo


Free day at the Hogle Zoo.  It was not crowded at all :) We headed out for some fun with our friends over at Dust Fairies and Darwin



Willow taking photos with her DSI


Checking out the Mara :)

The zookeeper was kind enough to take Willow's DSI into the bat enclosure and get an up close and personal picture :)

This one is for you Katrina...your friendly neighborhood Gopher snake ;)

 This was the coolest part.  The girls got to go in and feed the giant tortoise! He was having strawberries :)


 Then Willow took over my camera...











Us mom's hanging out...








Then it was off to Litza's for some pizza and then back to my house for homeschool swap :)  Life is good as a homeschooler.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Thanks for the lovely reminder of my co-inhabitants here on the farm. I'm feeling a little faint now... :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!