Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Aspen's Home!


 Back in October, Aspen called to say that she was not going to come home for the holidays, but would spend her spring break with us. We were sad, but she had a plan. In November she called again...She asked if it was too late to get a plane ticket because they were playing Christmas music at kmart and it was making her miss us too much :)  See...even at 20 they still need you ;) 
 Well, of course it was not too late.  And actually, David ended up flying out to Portland and driving her car back here so he could do some much needed work on it. Some jerk backed into her car and left so we need to get that fixed.  Plus all the the regular maintenance. We will drive it back to her this spring sometime.

 
We had to meet Grandma and Grandpa at chick fil a for their "waffle fry Wednesday" regular lunch :)


 That made Willow and Beach happy :)

Then, Willow got a an idea to make something.  A tree baby. Enlisting the help of her big sister.

It turned out so cute!

The girls and I had a day out.  Aspen chose chick fil a again :)  They aren't in Portland and she loves it so much  lol.  I am just glad their salads are gluten free!

 Willow had been dying to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie so that is where we went.  Mara refused to stand by the giant rodents :)

ok, so I didn't take many pictures while she was here.  We were just busy enjoying life. 


 It was great to have all my kiddos under one roof, even if it was for only 10 days.

Aspen and her mini-me Willow :)
Till next time... We love you Aspen

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!