Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Strings Holiday Recital: December 8, 2011

Willow, Mara and our dear friend Hannah, performed with their instructor, Debora, in a small family recital last week.  It was so great!  The girls did so well :)  Debora is an amazing teacher and we love her so much! Willow was so excited to perform!  They have been taking lessons for about 6 months now and blew us away!

Willow played 2 versions of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with Debora playing a harmonizing melody.  It was beautiful!

Hannah went next with Lightly Row and French Folk Song and did an amazing job!

Mara played French Folk Song, Lightly Row and then moved to her guitar where she played an original song, Room To Grow with Debora accompanying her on the cello.  It was so beautiful!! 

Here are the performances on video!  Enjoy :)













Thank you Debora for teaching our girls! We love you :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!