Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some Homeschooling Fun from November

We made a "music station" for Willow.  She loves it and is playing beautifully!

 
We had our weekly kid swap days...sometimes lunch was to go when we had things to go explore!

 


Lots of cooking...



Learning cursive...


Lots of art....








Friends are the best...this is what you get when you given then a camera :)






 continuing science with crystal growing...


















Snowy love :)
 Life is good :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!