Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa Claus 2011


Last night we went to see Santa...I have been taking my kids to see Santa for 20 years!!  Aspen has not been able to be in the photo for the last 2 years since she does not come home until the day after Christmas, but I am still torturing Josh and Mara  hee hee....it is now a running joke, Josh has been wearing the same shirt for the past 5 years :)  They grow up really fast...I know one day soon, too soon, I will not have any kids to take to see Santa...unless I have grand kids.. but I don't want to be that old anytime soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!