Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy St. Nicholas Day 2011!

 Last Saturday, David took Willow and her cousin Sierra to the Old Dutch Store to see St. Nicholas and Black Peter.
 Then it was time to put their shoes out and see what goodies were left :) Sometimes he leaves candy, sometimes money and sometimes a little gift :)


This year, he left Josh some D and D minis, Mara some new nail polish and Willow a baby Webkinz...

Hope you St. Nicholas day was fun :)

Keeping the season magical...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!