Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas 2011!


 Merry Christmas 2011!


Santa came :)


 6 am, Rebecca Black's horrific song "Friday" blaring from the the speakers and 3 kids dragging David and I out of bed...
Christmas Morning Joy!


 
Santa brought her a G string...for her guitar of course :)

Josh got a lot of boxes with papers, because he asked for a bunch of games and books that have not even been released yet ;)

 Thank you so much to Nana, Rene, Wendy, Chris, Granny and Steve for making our Christmas so great!


Vanessa, our acupuncturist, is a gamer and recommended this game...it is a hit!



























David gave me a pendant from one of my favorite artists, Julia Watkins

Thank you Aunt Wendy, Uncle Chris and Jacob!


 The animals went wild over their stocking treats!



Looks like Santa enjoyed his cookies and milk and even the reindeer nibbled on the carrot :)

Now were are off for a day of games, movies and hanging out...

I hope your Christmas was Merry!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!