Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Floating Friday: December 9, 2011

 Last Friday, we headed back up to Crystal Hot Springs for our weekly soak...
 Mara came along this time and loved it :)

She loves it here...
How could you not love it? Jumping in the pool in the middle of December with your best friend in Utah :)


 Of course the moms enjoyed the 108 degree pool...but then we dared each other to jump in the unheated pool :)

 Everyone needs some R&R every once in a while...or every week ;)
Life is good :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!