Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, December 23, 2011

Cookies!

 Today was cookie making madness for me and the girls...

picking out the Holiday cookie cutters

 ok, if you have not had these you must!  Totally simple, pretzel, rolo and a pecan.  So delicious!  Of course we made a tray of gluten free ones for me :)


 Then it was on to gingerbread men...




 And a gingerbread humpty dumpty...

that morphed into this family of squids...cause nothing says Christmas like the Holiday Squid!

Moving on...sugar cookie time...

 And icing...
My favorite part about the picture is my stack of gluten free cookbooks and magazines surrounded by wheat cookies :) Thank goodness I am not a cookie person!






yeah, there was no lid...the look on her face was priceless :) 



The finished products...


The Daddy Cookie :)
Every year, Willow makes the most icing/sprinkle covered cookie she can and Dad has to eat it :)  It looks smaller in the photo than it actually is. 

Happy sugar fest :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!