Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Certiport Holiday Party 2011

 It is that time again...time for Becca and Mara to dress me up, do my hair and makeup and send David and I on our way to his work Holiday party...I am not sure how this became a tradition, but it did and it is a lot of fun :)

 I thought I was going to have to beat these two old ladies off my husband.  Several times in the night they came up to him and kept going on and on about how great he looks dressed up and "wow, just wow"  :) 
My husband is so weird :)

 We had a great time.  Yummy food and great entertainment by Comedy Sports Club Utah.  There was a skit where they asked for people to lend them their IPhones, so David passed his up to them.  They ended up using the texts as the dialog in the improv.  I have not laughed so hard in a long time.  Most of the texts they used from David's phone were to Josh ...aka..gaming, get your dog!...take out the trash and recycling... but the other guy's phone had an angry text from his wife "F your pizza!"  LOL  that was the best part, especially since the scene was set with these guys being lost in a blizzard in the mountains :)
It was a fun night for us :)  Thanks for making it great Becca and Mara!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!