Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Brave Little Tailor

 Today Willow and I got all dressed up and went with our dear friends over at Hiking Without Happy Meals to see The Brave Little Tailor at the Children's Theater of Salt Lake.  It was a field trip with other homeschoolers and school groups.
I cannot say enough good things about the performance.  It was so great!  The girls loved it.  I was really impressed :)  Last year, I took some of my students at Sego Lily to see Abe Lincoln and it was a great performance too!  I was happy to be amongst the homeschoolers this time.  It felt like home :)
We may just have to get season tickets...



I am sure we will be back for many more performances!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!