Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Vicky Christina Barcelona

Thursday night...great friends, food, wine and movies! We watched Vicky Christina Barcelona...if you haven't seen it, it is great!


 We were celebrating Teresa being in town, Lori's upcoming big move to Barcelona and Becca's upcoming trip to Barcelona!
Don't ask...just watch the bananas from Costco...they have fruit flies that LOVE wine!


 Time for 80's hair...listening to some great 80's music!
we are so hot...

so classy...


crazy dish doing lady :)

We will miss you guys!!!!

 The most amazing stuffed peppers! We took the stuffing and made burritos for the kids...they said they were the best they ever had :)
Fun night for the ladies...David was sure glad when Aric arrived  LOL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!