Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Beaks...maybe both?

 
A black widow spider...


 Thing 2....

A witch and a sailor...

and a cool mowhawked photographer...
went to the Tracy Aviary for "Trick or Treating" on a beautiful Halloween Day...


But there was no "treating" as in years past, just a scavenger hunt(that they were out of) and a goody bag at the end...which the kids were given even though they could not complete said scavenger hunt.

 The birds were cool, the kids were disappointed..but it was an ok way to spend Halloween day :)









Empty Candy bags = Sad faces :(
 





 But there were peacocks to pet....



 Flamingos to watch...



 graveyards to visit...




 funny birds with beautiful eyelashes :)


 And sweet old men with Halloween tales to share...




And of course, some loot at the end...


Happy Halloween!
 See ya next year...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!