Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, November 4, 2011

Adventure Thursday: Classic Fun Center

Today's adventure....Classic Fun Center

We had the honor of having Teresa, Wolfie and Addy join us!
Addy the ticket master....

My ladies.. :)

I was busy finishing my "Goblin Valley" knitting project....

Teamwork pays off...Eli and Willow combined their tokens and set forth to win as many prizes as possible!

Tons of fun...bouncin, climbing, swinging, scootering (is that a word?)
Eli and Addy

Willow and Wolfie :)

For Teresa....

My real monkey...

Finished! My knitted monkey

Chatting about life I guess...she is gonna miss them so much :(

Someone is happy :)






The loot :)



Of course the older 3 had their own adventure....Wow adventures.... :)





Adventures are a good thing :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!