Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time

 Time for bird feeders in the trees...



Time for "Old Granny" apple heads... Can't wait to see these all shriveled!


Time for Fall Family Potlucks and Birthday celebrations...


 Time for making some fall crafts...
Today in homeschool swap with Hiking Without Happy Meals we made these awesome leaf print T-shirts.

 Of course this time the mud monkeys had to trek through the deep deep forest to find the perfect leaf...


They had a lot of fun creating these cool shirts!













So Cute!

And then we made these cute little Halloween Vampire Bats...











Life is sweet!

2 comments:

hiking without happy meals said...

So much FUN! I love the apples what a great idea. Beach had a blast today. Joy-Joy-Joy!

Georgie Porgie said...

I love the title of this post. It's so true - time to enjoy the beauty of life. What a great day!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!